Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Everyone Loves a Blue Eyed Girl!


Look at my little beauty Mary Clare. She is now four months old. I can not believe how fast the time has gone. She brings me so much joy, and I am so blessed to have two precious daughters. Mary Clare is completely different that Kate was as a baby. Kate didn't weigh 15 pounds until she was 6 months, and she weighed 11 lbs 7 oz when she was born. Mary Clare weighed 11 even at birth and when we weighed her at 3 1/2 months she weighed 17 1/2 pounds! She is definitely on track to doubling her birth weight! She is so easy going, hardly ever fusses, gives me the cutest gummy smiles all the time and I thank God for her daily. We had a little scare with her while I was pregnant because her left ventricle in her brain was slightly enlarged. Her head is still growing faster than it should be now so we had to take her in for a MRI almost two weeks ago. Seems as though the problem with the ventricle is still there, although it is not causing any major problems yet. Does that make sense? Actually, the radiologist told her pediatrician that both ventricles in her brain were enlarged now. We are going to Fort Worth in September to see a Pediatric Neurologist. Pray that he tells us that she just has a big noggin and doesn't need surgery!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Stephanie,
She is such a beautiful baby! I can't believe how big she is already. We will certainly be praying and thinking of all of you when you take her to see the pediatric neurolgist.
Allison McNeill

Jennifer said...

Stephanie,
Your girls are so beautiful! I check in on your site often for news of the Bindel's. Please keep me posted on your visit to the neurologist! You have many angels watching over all of you.

Keep in touch!

Love you,
Jen Tillotson

AJ Bindel said...

Aww, she is such a sweetheart! Please keep me in the loop with what's going on, and let me know if you need anything that the 100 other family members in town can't give you. <3

xoxo
Amy