Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Random Forward that I am posting.......

I AM … tired - but overwhelmingly blessed
I WANT… to be a size 8.
I HAVE … the best family!
I KEEP … a lot of stuff I shouldn't.
I WISH I COULD … finish renovating the house.

I HATE … bad breath.
I FEAR … fear.
I HEAR … Kate.
I DON’T THINK …...........
I REGRET … Do we really have to go there? I have a list of my regrets!
I LOVE … hanging out with Kate & Mary Clare & Tim.
I AM NOT … going to get pregnant anytime soon.
I DANCE … with Kate to princess music
I SING … all the time in the shower. I miss my choir days!
I NEVER … say NEVER.
I RARELY … want to stay home.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … any of the baby stories on TLC or Discovery!
I AM NOT ALWAYS … organized.
I HATE THAT … I can't stick to the healthy transformation of my body plan.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … why my gay-dar seemed to have faded away.
I NEED … to sort through all of the girls clothes!
I SHOULD … be more disciplined and stick with my lists. I am a list girl

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The top picture of the girls is beautiful. What a blessing our children are!

Jen