Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Few Pics from Halloween (right before Thanksigiving!)

I am really far behind. I think I am pretty much going to be like that for the rest of my life - or at least until I am not working out of the house as much anymore. WE have something almost every single weekend in October, and now that November is almost over I have realized it was the same for this month as well. And next month too. Then two of my sister in laws and some friends are having babies the first three months in 2009. Hold on to your hats folks - Life moves fast.

I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. —
Psalm 9:1

Here are pictures from Kate & Mary Clare's Fall Festival at School for Little People.











1 comment:

Allison said...

Stephanie, the costumes are sooo cute. I am glad to see that I am not the only one running behind with these posts. I spent some time this morning trying to play catch up and I'm still not up to date. Your girls are cuties and we really do need to work on letting our kids meet. Happy Thanksgiving!