Monday, May 25, 2009

Bindel Family at Mary Elizabeth's Baptism

Here is a pic of my siblings and their spouses and children. Me, brother Marc (holding Sarah Jane), Kate squirming on my brother John's lap, the priest holding Mary Elizabeth, Caroline posing beautifully on Amanda's lap, Carlye and a very upset Georgia. Unfortunately, my mom, Tim and Mary Clare did not make this picture even though they were at the service. I don't know where they disappeared off to during this pic!


Marc holding Sarah Jane while Carlye is taking pictures of a very unhappy Georgia having a meltdown by the altar.

I felt ok posting this picture because 1. It's my neice, and 2. Her mom Carlye is standing over her taking pictures as well. God was probably laughing with us while Georgia was amusing us....... I will say that has to be the Berre side coming out of her at this moment because the Bindel's never acted like that growing up. Ever. :) I tell Tim all the time that our girls are definitely Foleys when they have their meltdowns! :) I just hope the meltdowns ease up some as they get older, although I have heard that they get worse!!

1 comment:

Tina & Scott said...

Hey Stephanie, it's Tina! I love checking in on ya'll and seeing your precious girls! What a family to be proud of! Hope ya'll had a fun Memorial Day Weekend! Take care!