Monday, February 8, 2010

Best buddies

Here are my girls with two of their best buddies. The top picture is Kate with one of her BF's Kateri. Kateri lives right next door to us and she is basically considered part of our family. This picture was actually taken last night after they had a bath. K & K also are in the same class at SLP, and take dance. It won't be long now before Kate starts playing soccer with Kateri!


Mary Clare is with her future husband Bryant. I know that is crazy to say, but Bryant, or "Bear" has been crazy about Mary Clare since she was a baby in the infant room at SLP. He would (and maybe still does) call her "my baby". Mary Clare also sings about him at home. If she is upset at SLP, they go get Bear and he calms her down. Good thing I think his parents are pretty fantastic because they may be our future in-laws in about 20+ years! haha :)

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I'm rsvp-ing for the Bear/Mary Clare Wedding! Precious!

Jaclyn said...

As Mary Clare's future mother in law I'm glad to hear you think we are fantastic. Ditto and love it!