Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's all good.

Last week we had a fabulous time enjoying the beautiful weather. True, somedays were prettier than others, but we enjoyed being outside nonetheless.
Precious Pretty #1 had her first soccer practice, as well as her first game. She did incredibly well at her first game by scoring seven goals! BBUUTTTT, the opposing team had two little girls who bawled the entire game and refused to play because Pretty #1's team wouldn't share the ball.....Basically it was three on one soccer.




Little sister can't wait to play. Fortunately, she has two more years before I'm shuttling them both to different practices, games, etc..


Saturday PP#1 and I went to Grayson County college to watch the play, "The Jungle Book", with some friends from school.




Sunday was Tim's brother's birthday, so we drove to Keller to go to Mass & lunch with the family. We also were able to see my beautiful cousin & her precious family so we were surrounded by family & LOVED it.

After lunch, we went to Academy to get the girls some new shoes before my nephew's soccer game. All was great until we were leaving and realized pretty #2 wasn't with us. As she followed Tim back to the register so he could pay for some drinks, she kept on walking. I was in a panic mode, couldn't catch my breath, and then they announced a Code Adam. I
thought I was about lose my lunch. No one could find her and I couldn't see straight. Then, by the grace of God, my niece Hannah came walking up with her. She had gone to the men's section and found pretty #2 showing some guy how cute some shorts were. My family was back together, but I have never been so scared in my entire life.

After the soccer game, Tim
surprised us with a stop at the DFW Airport Observation area, and we got out to watch plane after plane after plane land or takeoff. Watching our pretties run around like
airplanes, play with the statues, and get excited when "a big one!" was landing was a lovely way to end our day & week.






God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good. It's all good.

xoxo
sbf

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Casey and Kimberly said...

So happy for your family! Doesn't sound as though things could be any better for you all! God Bless you all! What a perfect weekend!!!