Sunday, October 23, 2011

Yikes

I know it's been two months since my last post, so I thought I would fill you in on what has ben going on in the Foley household!

Precious Pretty #1 is in Kindergarten and is loving it!  She is coming home telling me everything that she is learning, reading, and her adventures on the playground.  Apparently a couple of little boys in her class want her to be their girlfriend.  I told her that she is a girl, and she is a friend, and that is that.  I don't know how long that will last, but it's working right now.  I mean really, who talks about having girlfriends and getting married in Kindergarten?

She is playing soccer with the same team she has been on for the last three seasons and she loves it.  It's been such a joy to watch these group of girls grow up in front of my eyes.  They are getting so much better with the ball, and it's fun to watch their competitive spirit come out on the field.

She is still doing gymnastics, and has developed some seriously muscles because of that.  She is doing full-body pushups, walking on the HIGH balance beam all by herself, and will more than likely be doing  a beautiful cartwheel by the spring.  She is almost there now!

Precious Pretty #2 LOVES her new school, and never misses an opportunity to wave to her sister when she walks by the Kindergarten class room.  We have had to work on her just quietly waving and not yelling to get her sister's attention.  She doesn't want to be late to school because she doesn't want to miss prayer time or saying the Pledge of Allegiance, and gets on Big Sister's case when she isn't getting out the door fast enough.

She is doing gymnastics as well, and can't WAIT to start playing soccer.  I am going to be one busy soccer mom next Fall!  PP#2 has made some sweet friends in her class, and just brings joy to everyone she meets.

AS for me, my life changed a couple of days after the last post - hence the reason why I haven't posted much.  I was doing that contract job, but the day that it ended, I got a call from the recruiter in Canada I had interviewed with in June.  They offered me the job, I am now doing sales and recruiting for a biomedical staffing company.  I LOVE it.  I get to work from home, and I love the fact that I can work around my girls schedule.  However, it has been a bit difficult to get it all in.  I'm still trying to find the right balance on trying to keep the house in order, get the girls to where they need to be and when, get my work done while they are at school, prepare meals, exercise and blog.  Obviously, the last two things have taken the backseat, but that is ok.  It's how I roll.

Hoping to start adding blogging into my routine.  Maybe on Sunday nights, because that is  when when Big T and I usually watch TV together.  I have been jogging a couple of times a week, and consistently run anywhere between 3-4 miles.  I know if I want to start running longer distances that I will need to watch my food intake (because you can't outsmart bad nutrition), and either go to bed earlier to wake up and run, or run later at night (scary).  I'll let ya know.

Have a great week!

xoxo,
Stephanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! Anyway, I just wanted to wish as many people as possible a happy holidays with these Blockbuster and Redbox codes before they expire:

Blockbuster use code: DOLLARDAYS
Redbox use code: BREAKROOM or DVDONME

These codes were working as of today!

Feel free to share with your friends !

Happy Holidays!