Saturday, May 17, 2008

More Camera Problems

So I misplaced my camera a few months ago , but found it in no time. Now I have a problem! I can't find the battery charger! I really need to because the next two weeks are going to be very busy for me before I go back to work. Mary Clare and I are leaving for San Antonio tomorrow to watch my sister-in-law Mary graduate from Dental School (UTSA). We have Kate's "Moving On" Celebration at her school this week and Friday we are also headed back down south to Austin to visit with Amanda, John & Caroline. We are going to be in Keller Sunday morning for Lillian Claire's (our Goddaughter) baptism. Somewhere in between there we also want to go pick strawberries in Charlie, Texas, and visit the Fort Worth zoo. I will desperately need my camera for all of these events! Lucky for me my sweet husband surprised me with an iPhone for Mother's Day! Some of the pictures I have taken with my phone are better than pictures I have taken with my camera!

No comments: