Monday, May 26, 2008

South (& north) bound 35



WE had so much fun with the Bindel's in Austin this past weekend. It was a quick trip, but never the less it was a grand time. Amanda took me to my new favorite shopping center - The Round Rock Outlet Mall. LOVE IT. I could have done more damage to my wallet if it wasn't for Amanda being my "Husband" and telling me it's time to go. Thanks Amanda & John for a lovely weekend! I can't wait to go back to Austin again! Kate and Mary Clare did exceptionally well on the way down there and back. Mary Clare didn't like sleeping in the hotel room Saturday night because she kept waking up all night long. I didn't have my camera with me so I "borrowed" some pictures from Caroline's blog. Hopefully we'll be able to get some pictures from Lilly Boatner's baptism from some one else in the family.

No comments: