Friday, July 10, 2009

A to Z

I know I post pictures all the time about my girls well because, that is what I like to do. Take pictures of my girls all day and then obsessedly (word??) stare at them wondering why God blessed me so much with these two precious beauties. But, I don't have my memory card available so I decided to post this A to Z about me! Copy and post it to your blog so I can read all about you.....and your mama.


A -Age: 21 + 11 = 32. Creeping on 33 next month. Oh well, at least I'm not going to be 36 like Tim.
B- Bed Size:California King because that is what fits Tim the best.
C- Chore you hate: dusting....and taking out the trash. That is a man's job!
D- Dog's Name: We don't have a dog......well technically we do have a beagle named Jennie but she is living with her surrogate mother Colleen and has been for the past two years. Colleen would like to give her back, but we don't have a fence, and the thought of getting Jennie back is probably what is keeping Tim from building the fence.........
E- Essential starts to your day: Kisses from both my girls and I have become very dependent on caffeine lately. Especially coffe with sugar free hazelnut creamer
F- Favorite Color: Either blush or bashful
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: d. all of the above. Thank you very much.
H- Height: 5' 9 3/4" (I'm not lying either)
I- Instruments you play: I used to play the piano, xylophones and the marimba. I played the flute in 8th & 9th grade and fortunately for the Big Red Band from Coyoteland I quit and started playing the xylophones. I wasn't much of a marcher....or a flutist.
J- Job Title: Job pimp (aka recruiter at MyStaf) Thanks our country's current recession I'm not doing much pimpin'. It ain't easy.
K- Kids: There are some baby goats that live up the road. As for my children I have two precious daughters.
L-Living Arrangements: in Tanglehood. Seriously - just installed security system.
M- Moms name: Mary Katherine Walsh Bindel
N- Nicknames: Mommy, Bindel, Steph, Aunt Buffy & Poodie (college days).
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other than birth: lots - back surgery when I was 16 and two c-sections!
P- Pet Peeve: lots of them........but I try not to make my friends and family aware of them or they would think I was crazy. Because maybe I am! :)
Q- Quote from a movie: Guess.... Guy: "It's just that, uh, very few people surprise me." Lady: "Yeah, well, you're lucky. Most of 'em shock the hell outta me."
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: 3 brothers: My older brother is John - we adopted him when I was 7 (he was my cousin), and my two younger brothers Marc & A-damn
T- Time you wake up: Depends if it's a gym day....or it depends what time Kater decides to rise and shine! Always up by 7:30. Always!
U- Underwear: cotton bikini.....start to venture into thongs (but not so fast!)
V- Vegetable you dislike: beets.
W- Ways you run late: Is it ok to blame my constant tardiness on my girls rather my unorganized way of life?
X- X-rays you've had: Back, teeth, hip, foot, ear. What? yes, ear.
Y- Yummy food you make: chicken enchiladas
Z-Zoo Favorite: monkeys

No comments: