Thursday, July 16, 2009

Water Fun inthe Summer Time

Iowa Park has this fabulous little splash park for toddlers. For $2.50 per person you can not beat it! The kids have a blast and the moms get nice tan. We'll be enjoying this place a lot more this summer!
Don't ask. All I can say is that she is really excited.
,
Having some splash time fun!


Waiting onher friend Hayden to come down the slide. We went with our neighbors Laura & Hayden. I don't know who was more tired - Laura and I from chasing the three of them and making sure they didn't drown or the kids. My vote says the mamas.


Which way do I go? Which way do I go? Spray or dino slide?


Kate was in heaven at this place. She eventually wanted to go to the big pool to swim with the big kids, but ended her day back at the splash park so she could be a "big kid".


Climbing up the stairs of the dino slide again. This girl wasn't scared!

This is one very tired baby girl with a mohawk that did not require any hair products.

1 comment:

Casey and Kimberly said...

Looks so so fun...how do you do it with both of them by yourself??? I haven't tried that yet. We will have to go, I had heard it was really really nice and cheap! :)