Saturday, December 12, 2009

Merry Christmas Photo Shoot

There is a new photographer in town that I happen to know through my sister in law Carlye. Every year for the past three years we have had our Christmas pictures taken in the park with our favorite photographer DeEdra, but this year I wanted something different. Rachel Archer of Rachel Photography gave me more than just "different". Her Christmas photo session just took my breath away! Here are just some of the fun and beautiful pics she took of my precious pretties.





Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

the berres said...

stephanie the girls look so perfect in their christmas pictures. i love the sweet backgrounds, and the popcorn garland!

The Montzter's said...

stephanie, these are the cutest pics. i have ever seen. they are both so adorable.

Kara said...

Oh how adorable! Love the matching outfits, too! Great photos!

Casey and Kimberly said...

I could eat them up! So sweet, fun and different! Please share photographers info. What a fun shoot! I am pretty sure that the models are what make the images so precious!!!!!