Saturday, December 19, 2009

Princess girls

Georgia has discovered Kate's passion for anything priness related. ANYTHING. So the girls changed princess outfits numerous times last night and had a ball! My brother John and his wife Amanda drove in this weekend to celebrate Christmas with us. Everyone came over to my house for dinner last night (the King Ranch casserole from Market Street was super yummy!) and we are going to my mom's house today for a Bindel Christmas. Here is Kate & Mary Clare with their cousins Georgia, Caroline and Sarah Jane crawling in the playroom. The only cousin missing from this picture is Elizabeth, but I bet we get more pictures of her today. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Casey and Kimberly said...

All our fun happenings with cousins make me so jealous for Park & Pax. I wish we had family for things like that. Looks like they had a perfectly devine evening!