Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Greatness

This past weekend in WF was just pure greatness. Kate was able to see one of her BFF's Presley, and I had a long overdue visit with her mom, whom I adore! Friday night I was able to get away for a night out with some of my BFFs thanks to my amazing MIL who watched the girls for me. Lauren & I hit up How Great Thou Art & painted. Of course the night wouldn't have been complete without dinner at Pasqual with Lauren & Sarah.




Saturday I was able to see my "third daughter" Kateri & the girls were ecstatic to see her. We played all morning, and after lunch I took the girls to Holiday Hangar where Kateri's mom was helping in a booth. The girls LOVED shopping & looking at all of the jets & planes! MC was having so much fun she passed out!




We booked it back home Saturday evening, so Tim & I could go to OKC Sunday. Tim got four AWESOME tickets (think 5th row courtside) from a guy he trades with, and we were able to watch Greatness. By Greatness I mean Tim Duncan & the San Antonio Spurs. Of course, when I refer to the Spurs & greatness, I am also referring to my awesome BIL Nixon who works for the Spurs & who we never get to see because he is busy working....for the Spurs.



This coming weekend Kate turns 5. That's huge. I hope I handle it ok. I cried like a baby when I ordered her birthday invites. Self-control, Stephanie. Self-control.

Xoxo
sf
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Am really jealous of your peace dove. Want it to be MY peace dove... sigh.....