Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last day of September

The Foley family went to one of our favorite places to shop together - Home Depot! The girls love the race car cart, and ooohing and ahhing over the different things Home Depot has on display. Tim had to go to get some stuff for work, and I went because I wanted to spruce up my courtyard with some fall colors....and mainly because I am starting Dave Ramsey's Money Makeover tomorrow since it is October 1st, and I know buying flowers is not in the all new budget! Kate helped me pick out some red and orange crysthanthe.....well just mums and I also got some yellow flowers that are not mums to put in my front pots. We potted them in the dark (it was only 7:20) and from what I could tell they looked great! I hope they look as good as I think they do in the morning when I see it in day light!
Speaking of the race car carts - I wish they had carts like at all stores!! It keeps the girls happy, and I can get in and out with what I need in likity split. That makes mama very happy! Our favorite grocery store United Market Street - or the blue store as Kate calls it - has car carts, however the car part that they ride in is on the ground and a thirty minute trip to the store turns into and hour and a half because the girls keep getting in and out. So - my vote is for the race car carts at every store!!! Happy fall and wish me good luck with my new and improved budget! If only I had bought some pumpkins tonight!!!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

My goddaughter is so darn adorable!!!!

Casey and Kimberly said...

I agree! Maybe that idea neeeds to go into a suggestion box at every store. Thye looks like they are having a blast!