Thursday, September 10, 2009

Seriously.......Where has the time gone?

I pulled up my blog this morning and was shocked to see that it has been over a month since my last post. Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Where has all of the time gone? It made me sit back and reflect on how fast the time is passing, and how much my precious pretties have grown right before my eyes. The girls and I did a lot of traveling together this summer - staying busy with Auntie M's (Tim's sister Mary) wedding festivities. Here is a picture of some snuggle time we had together in San Antonio in July. We have never all slept in a bed together - until now, and I miss it!



here is a pic of my precious niece Caroline. The girls and I went and stayed with the Bindel's in Austin for a couple of days in July this summer.....and I am just now posting some of them. Caroline and Kate were able to attend VBS this summer together at Caroline's church for a couple of days. This is a picture of Caroline on her first day of VBS.




And here is a pic of Kate on her first day. I guess Kate remembered how mommy gets dressed up to go to church, so she wanted to dress up for Caroline's church. They were both excited that they wore dresses with strawberries on it!



So, after three trips to San Antonio (3 for me,2 for the girls), and trip to Austin, and a trip to the Bahamas for Auntie M's wedding, we are now ready for Fall! Both girls are at School for Little People, and Mary Clare has actually come home with two Parent/Child homework assignments (she is 18 months old!) Kate will be in dance again, and I am contemplating on whether or not she will play soccer in the Spring. I will be busy this fall co-chairing the JLWF Christmas Magic Auction in November with my super sweet friend Lauren, and keeping up with the girls, and keeping up with Tim and his Texas A&M Football weekends. We'll have more weddings, baby showers, and birthday parties this fall as well that will keep us on our toes, but we are so blessed to be involved in all of these celebrations of life. God's generous giving deserves thankful living. What a generous, thoughtful God we serve! Let's praise Him for the countless blessings that overflow in our lives.

Give me a spirit of thankfulness, Lord,
For numberless blessings given;
Blessings that daily come to me
Like dewdrops falling from heaven. —Dawe
More pics to come of our trip to the Bahamas, Mary's wedding reception in San Antonio, and Kate & MC's first "official" day at SLP!

No comments: