Friday, May 7, 2010

Randomness

I've been busy. Story of my life. I'm sure it's the story of your life as well. Sometimes I wish for more time during the day. More time to watch my beautiful girls play. More time to exercise. Organize. Prioritize. Visit with family. Write letters to old friends. Go on a date with Tim. Frame pictures. You know what I mean. Sometimes I think, "If I only had a few more hours a day." There is no doubt in my mind that those few hours would be consumed quickly by our every day life, and in a matter of time I would be asking for more time. Sometimes I feel completely overwhelmed, and I forget to "let go of the reins" (as a great friend put it). It's not like I have attempted to take the reins away from Him, but I admit I try to grab them and direct them in the direction I want to go. It's pretty few and far between for me to be gently reminded that I need to let go, but thank you J for reminding me to do it. I know HE is in control, and I am so glad we can openly talk about that!

Here are some Random pics of my girls in action. Please excuse the lack of quality of these pics....they were taken with my phone!

Couch time with some of our fave friends. MC and BetBet were so excited to be on the couch with their big sister/brother!


One of MC's favorite things to do is ride on her daddy's shoulders. I was trying to get the pic of her resting her chin on his head, but she saw me bust out with my iPhone to take the pic.


an early Saturday morning in the rain. I leave the girls alone for a few seconds to go put away some folded laundry, and I come back to find them outside playing in the rain.

Kate was decked out head to toe in her rain gear, and fortunately MC made it outside with a pair of rain boots on.
This is one of my all time FAVORITE things to do. Watching my precious pretties sleep. It gives me time just to slow down, collect my thoughts, and pray over them while they are sleeping.



Enjoy your weekend! We have Kate's dance recital tonight, and then it's a busy Saturday and Sunday for us! I am headed down south with Lauren for Kristin Phillips' wedding, and Tim and the girls are staying home. Not only is the Tanglewood Neighborhood Association Spring Picnic on our empty lot Saturday afternoon, Tim's family is having their 2nd Annual Mothers Day Weekend Crawfish Boil. A weekend full of funfunfun festivities indeed!
Blessings,
SF




1 comment:

Eileen Teagle said...

So precious! Love the picture of Tim with MC on his shoulders at the grocery store. They are growing up way to fast! Miss you!