Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Best buddies

We went on a very-long-overdue roadtrip to see Boatners this past weekend and the girls picked up right where they left off. You never would have known that they hadn't seen each other since the beginning of the year! Mary Clare has been asking of Lilly's whereabouts since we left their house. I hope Liz and I can keep our word and visit each monthly since we live closer to each other!

Here MC is pulling a Britney by driving while holding her baby as Lilly calls her mom.



Monday was a pretty slow day. Today we tried out a gymnastics class. I don't know if we'll sign up or not seeing how I noticed their teachers got a little frustrated. Everytime the girls did something they were yelling from across the gym to give me a thumbs up. Or to say, "Hi Mom!" and wave. Or how the best buddies yelled words of encouragement to each other (they are in separate classes). It did make me beam to see how excited they were & melted my heart that they wanted to share their excitement & their triumphs with me!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: