Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Time is Here..

...Happiness and cheer
Fun for all that children call
Their favorite time of year.

I love this song. Actually, I love 98% of all Christmas music. But there is something about the Vince Guaraldi (sp??) Trio & this song that makes me feel like I was doused with a big bucket of happiness everytime I listen to it.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of Christmas albums out there that tickle my fancy. Mariah Carey (but of course), Celine Dion's & Mannheim Steamroller can have me dancing like Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Belair every time I listen to them because they bring me so much joy. But not a lot of songs can make me just stop, smile & give me a full heart as fast as this one can.

Anywho--the Foley precious pretties have been busy celebrating the season! We made Christmas cookies Thursday night after dinner in our reindeer aprons (bought these from Diane Sargent--so cute!) while sporting our own antlers!
The antlers actually light up! I'll have to remember to keep these out for baseball season!






Merry Christmas!!

Blessings,
SF

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Feeling jealous of all your time and wishing I had that time with my babies too.