Sunday, February 22, 2009

For My Georgia Peach


My precious niece Georgia is infatuated with Kate. I LOVE it and I think it is the sweetest thing ever. They have not been able to hang out very often because of their current home in Grand Prairie, but when they do it is almost impossible to separate the two. SOOO when Aunt Carlye and Georgia called looking for Kate and wondering why I hadn't posted any pictures recently I had to get on the ball!!!

The top picture is of Mary Clare just smiling. It has to be a really bad day for MC not to be smiling. That is just what she does, and she does it well. She started crawling two weeks ago and we are so excited! It did just take up the craziness in our house to another level.

Kate and Mommy were having play time while I was waiting for the dinner to finish cooking. Kate LOVES playdough! We're going to buy (or I guess I need to learn how to make) a whole lot when Georgia moves here!




MC loves wearing sunglasses!

If you noticed my previous blog, I commented on the fancy shoes that Kate loves to wear. Here she is baking cookies in her heels! Maybe she is going to be the next Bree Van de Kamp?

I was blessed to be able to grow up with my cousins here in Wichita Falls, and to this day I have the closest relationship with a lot of them. I am sad that 90% of my nieces and nephews live in other towns because the girls always have so much fun playing with them! I am looking forward to our trip to Austin in May. Kate is going to be so excited to see Miss Caroline and her new cousin Mary Elizabeth. I can't wait to get a picture of the two "Mary" girls together!

I am so glad that God has guided Marc and Carlye here for Marc to starting coaching football. Carlye said it perfectly when she ended a little note she wrote us with this: "The best is yet to come." That's right my dear SIL. It is.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Kisses and hugs to my precious little Goddaughter!

Marc, Carlye, Georgia and Sarah Jane said...

My favorite picture is the one of Kate baking cookies in her heels. Too cute!!

I had decided that if you didn't have any new pictures up I was going to write you a nasty email. Now I don't have to!! The title was perfect for Georgia also.

bek47 said...

I do so love to read your blog and see the beautiful pics of the girls.
Bek