Sunday, February 22, 2009

Project Runway?

Kate is obsessed with dressing herself. She likes to pick out her own outfits, and battles me when she wants to wear her sweatshirt and "basketball" shorts when it is 20 degrees outside. Another instance of her fashion is she wore a dress to school with her monkey pajama pants. Her teacher gave me a puzzled look and I just replied, "I had to choose my battles this morning!"

She came strutting through the house (Yes - my three year old has a strut) the other night and Tim shot this picture of her. Keep in mind she was wearing my three inch gold wedges with her Valentine's shirt, leopard bag, and red cowboy hat. She doesn't understand why she can't wearing her pretty princess heels to school. I think the fun has only begone with this future fashion designer!

1 comment:

Amy said...

that is too cute...i know i will be in the same boat in about 2 years! i will calling for advice!!