Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mary Clare - 10 months



Mary Clare is sitting pretty in her Valentine's Day outfit for her 10 month picture. I know it is short sleeves, but it was too cute to pass up! I wish her therapy was going a little better. The ladies who are working with her are absolutely wonderful but she dislikes it immensely, and cries after about 10 minutes. She still is not crawling, or pulling up on anything, but she is playing with/holding two objects now at the same time so that is good! I am trying to give her a sippy cup and she refuses it! She makes the funniest faces, but she also has the most precious smile - like the ones in the picture! I thank God for this precious little girl daily. I can't imagine my life with out her.

I can do everything through him who gives me strength. PHILIPPIANS 4:13















2 comments:

John Paul said...

Those pictures are precious.

The Mirza's said...

Keep on going! My sister's youngest daughter did not pull up on anything until she was one or walk until she was 18 months old. Everything is fine with her!