Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's Official.

We are moving.  To Sherman, Texas.  Soon.  As in we put in a offer on a house last night and if all goes well then we would be moving August 16th soon......  And I am standing here at my house wondering where to begin.  Tim says for me to wait until I'm not working any more (T-minus 19 days but who's counting) but I really don't want to wait until August 1st to start.  It makes it hard though because we are planning on moving back to the Dub Falls in 2-3 years, so I don't want to get rid of everything.  I am definitely not taking it all either. After getting home at 11:30 last night from Sherman I really have no "oomph" in me to even want to start.  But I know I need to.  So I think what I'll do is take the girls to see Toy Story 3 since I was away from them all day yesterday looking at houses and maybe end the day at Yogurt Journey.   That will make me happy....and make my precious pretties happy too.

2 comments:

Casey and Kimberly said...

So this is what it has all been about!!! I Understand so much more now! I am anxious to hear about the details. I will so miss you ALL!!! OKAY one mommy night before you go!! I can't believe so soon! I hate it I you will be gone for Parker's birthday!!! :(

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh! I am so excited! Call me please! 469-450-4842. I've got so much to tell you!