Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thanks for your list Craig!

I don't check Craig's list often. Hardly ever is more like it. I have been wanting some wing back chairs for a long time so I randomly got on facebook Tuesday & low & behold?!?!? You guessed it-there they were. I would have been happy with one, but there were two!



And I got both of them for $75. 37.50 each isn't bad--in my opinion at least. The expensive part is going to be finding the right fabric to have them recovered in, but I think it will be worth it.

She had another piece there and I loved it as soon as I
Saw it because I think with the right fabric it would look really cute in our new house. I love the sway back.




Now I am only pondering getting that piece. The lady I bought the chairs from is actually holding an estate sale for some elderly family members at 4305 Pasadena this coming Saturday. They've got TONS of stuff so go check it out if you can. From Kell: Head south on Fairway & make a right on Pasadena. It will be the first brick on your left.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhonec

No comments: