Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Jummy Joy

Mary Clare & Kate were invited to a double birthday party this past weekend at Jump 4 Joy......or as pretty #2 calls it--Jummy Joy! I have been there a number of times with my pretties and they have a blast everytime. Stockton & Dawson's mom had a genius idea of having the party in the morning right before lunch to get the kids good 'n worn out right before nap time. It worked!! Both of my pretties took llllooooonnnnnggggg naps Saturday afternoon. Here are some friends of Mary Clare that I think she is really going to miss once we move here in a few weeks. These girls have been together since they were infants at SLP & I am going to miss their mamas as well!

Mary Clare & Amy



Mary Clare & Reece (or Reecey as MC affectionately calls her)


Yeah for green cupcakes & Jummy Joy!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: