Friday, July 2, 2010

Patriotic Painting

Hard to believe art class was last Friday. A great group of girlfriends met up for margaritas before we went this time & I'm pretty sure they are all hooked--on painting! Not margaritas! This month's theme was a contemporary American flag. I think I would have liked mine if I would have made bigger stripes to have less of them. I think I overworked the painting by adding too much color. Thoughts on mine?




Lauren dud a great job! She was relunctant to go to her first class a few months ago. Now we are scheduled for our art classes for the rest of the year!!!



I don't know who painted this one. Either Beth or Debbie. Anyone?


Next class is next Friday! We are doing some kind of mixed media piece. Can't wait! Call Rachel @ How Great Thou Art studio to sign up!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: