Sunday, January 2, 2011

December

Ok. Is it really 1/2/11? I mean really. We moved to Sherman the first weekend in August. Five months ago. Five months that feels like five weeks. So with that being said, I resolve this year to slow down, and savor every flavor of life that God blesses me with. The sweet, delectable tastes, and also the sour and bitter ones for they all are giving me the spiritual nutrition I need to be stronger in my walk with Him. I resolve to live my life like the Nike slogan and "Just Do It." Just be more patient with my precious pretties & my husband. Just stay in touch with my family & friends more. Just spread love more. Just be more mindful. Just pray more. Just lose more weight. Just train for a marathon (more info on that last subject coming in a different post.). Just Do It. Plain & simple. What do you resolve to do?

Here are some pictures of our crazy month of December!

We had Supper with Santa at St. Mary's.


Decorated cookies with friends at Supper with Santa.


Got to watch the Rider Raiders play football in December.



Saw the most gorgeous Christmas tree at the Crescent Hotel during my
Annual Christmas Shopping Extravaganza with Sarah.


Got to watch my precious nieces decorate my Christmas tree with my precious pretties.


Kate & Amelia at their
Christmas dance recital.


Made a lot of cake balls.


Kate got her first American Girl doll.


Kate & her class dressed up like angels for the Christmas program.


Had a Bindel Christmas & the pretties had lots of fun with their cousins.


Mary Clare got lots of story time with Aunt Patsy from El Paso. (my mom's big sister)


& Mary Clare got her first haircut on Christmas Eve.



I hope your Advent and Christmas was as blessed as ours. Wishing you a new year filled with love, patience, health & peace. And don't forget to Just Do It.

xoxo
sbf

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: