Thursday, January 13, 2011

Three's Company

I had the pleasure to watch a handsome, little, red-headed two year old for five days, and boy was he cute! He was quite the "Ladies Man" already at the ripe ol' age of two, as the pretties vied for his attention. This toddler-I mean, little man-knew he had it in the bag with my two girls within hours of staying with us!




Boys are way different than girls. I thought my pretties were fast, but he made their speed look like turtle pace. He told me he was hungry, so I asked him to go to the kitchen with me. I blinked & he was gone. I walked into the kitchen & blinked again, and he was already picking out his snack.


He doesn't play around! He was all boy & I loved every minute of it.



Everyone asked me if having three kids in the house changed my mind about wanting to have another baby. Absolutely
not! I feel as though our family will be complete once another bambino arrives. When--I don't know. But praying that is part of God's plan for us.

Have a terrific Thursday!

xoxo
sbf

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Casey and Kimberly said...

I bet the girls loved having a little man around the house! Looks like a lot of fun!