Sunday, February 6, 2011

Big Time in the Big Easy

Things have been moving so fast around here that I haven't had a chance to post some of our pictures from New Orleans.  Tim's sister Colleen got married there on January 22, and needless to say a fun time was had by all.  Even though I suffered through one of the most devastating sinus infections I have ever had, Precious Pretty #2 came home with a cold and horrible ear infection, and Tim came home with pneumonia, we still managed to have a really good time.  I think it's near impossible to have a bad time in NOLA!

We are preparing to fly to the Big Easy!  Notice the red, swollen nose?  Little did I know what was about to hit me!

Lunch at Gallatoire's.  Really nice place, and from what I could taste of it, really, REALLY good food.  The rest of the party seemed to love it!


The precious pretties on their way to Bourbon Street!  Just kidding!  We were about to head out the door to The Rib Room for the Rehearsal Dinner.  I really lucked out finding these cute dresses on clearance at Hanna Andersson.  They were perfect NOLA attire!

A dear family friend saw this quartet singing on the streets in the French Quarter, and he paid them to come surprise the bride & groom at the rehearsal dinner.  They were so good!  I couldn't stop dancing in my seat!


After a 15 hour stint in bed to sleep off what I could of the sinus infection, I quickly rebounded Friday night so that I could have some fun with my two fabulous friends Sarah & Beth!  I refused to let it bring me down!  Rudolph nose & all!

Beautiful mother of the bride.  I'm extremely blessed to have this lovely lady as my mother in law.  She's got a heart as big as Tony Bindel's.  And that's pretty big.

Precious Pretty #1 watching the band.  This girl is obsessed with weddings now.


Precious Pretty #2 ate a couple of bites of food at the reception and was ready to crash.  Her favorite Uncle Jim made her a little pallet of coats underneath the table and she passed out in about .2 seconds.  Funny thing is, PP#1 and my nephew didn't think it was a bad idea, and they both crawled underneath the table to sleep through the last half of the reception.

So the Foley family is complete.....well, except for the extra grandchildren that will eventually come along.........(hint, hint nudge, nudge)

Welcome to the family Trevor!  You are the man that we have all been praying for God to bless Colleen with, and we are so grateful that our prayers were answered.  You have married one of the most kind, thoughtful, loving and classy ladies I know, and I love her so much!  I am so glad that you are a part of our family now!  I am even more glad that my pretties have such a beautiful, smart, and sweet young lady to look up to with Libby as their cousin.

So long, NOLA!  See you next time!



xoxo,
sbf

No comments: