Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love is in the air....

The girls and I were busy in this Valentine's Eve. I went to Mass this morning, and headed out to Wally World to get a couple of things to before the mass chaos erupted. I have no idea how I left there spending less than $30 bucks, but I did. This "thing" called a budget I've been working on is obviously kicking in.

I came home and the girls and I had a blast in the kitchen today!  

We made chocolate dipped strawberries for Precious Pretty #1's Valentine's day party at school tomorrow.




Made white chocolate covered Oreos for Precious Pretty #2's party tomorrow.  She wanted them to be fancy so we just HAD to add pink and red sprinkles.



We were don't with the making of the chocolate covered strawberries.  We "dipped" over six pounds of strawberries!  




These cookies, or cakies are fantastic.  I posted the recipe before, but here is the link for them again.  Stephanie at Plain Chicken has easy, brilliant ideas for recipes that are not so good for the waist line but are no doubt finger lickin' good.  




PP#1 wanted to sit in fancy chairs for V-Day tomorrow, so she grabbed some scotch tape and away to work she went!





Sister got one, too.



Pretty #2 took a hiatus from the V-Day Sweets operation going on in the kitchen this afternoon and was ready to get back to work after her two hour power nap.  They pretties were reunited and it felt so good.




Also, my darling friend Kathleen in WF is selling her beautiful home on Weeks Park Lane. Check it out, and if you know someone who is looking in Wichita Falls then send them this link.  It's priced to sell!

One final note:  As you celebrate Valentine's Day tomorrow, don't forget to let our Heavenly Father know how much you love him too.


Luke 10: 27

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and all you soul, and all your strength, and all your mind. Love your neighbor as yourself."

xoxo
sbf

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: