Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ducky Doors



If you have seen this gray, dirty, shaggin' wagon suburban driving around town with some the duck magnets from the Leap Frog Fridge Farm set on it then it was me. I have no idea how long they have been on there because I hardly go the passenger side now that Kate knows how to buckle herself in. I guess Mary Clare decided that mommy's car needed something extra..... I just never know what my girls are going to do....they never cease to amaze me and make me laugh!!
Tim took Kate and Mary Clare with him to a boot store Decatur yesterday evening. Tim has REALLY big feet (almost Shaq's size) and they usually have his size. The store didn't have his size, but they did have Kate's and she got the cutest pair of pink & white boots! She is so proud of them that she wore them to bed! Now I just need to find some for Mary Clare. I'll post a pic of the proud cowgirl tonight.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, that's funny!