Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Like mother like daughter

I have crazy wild hair in the morning. I am sure a lot of you who are reading this do. Or you may not. In college I would always get teased from my roommates regarding my hair EVERY morning. I heard every comment from:

"Bindel - Comb that weave!", "BINDEL - Quit shocking yourself in the electrical outlet!!!"

"Bindel - I really don't think I have seen any nappier hair than yours."

It goes on and on.It was all fun because 1. I knew my hair was bad and 2. They loved me and were only kidding....or I at least thought they were only kidding. :)

So, now that Kate's hair finally started coming within the last year, her hair is getting worse and worse every time she wakes up in the morning. The pictures below don't do it justice!
Now matter how much detangler I use after her shower, no matter how many times I comb it before she goes to bed, she wakes up looking like her hair got in a wrestling match with a comb and the comb won. Just like her mama! :)

1 comment:

John Paul said...

That is your hair. Give Kate my condolences.